Skip to Main Content
1. Go to www.kanopy.com/signup and click on “Find Your Library." Since library cards at Napa Valley College are through the Napa Valley Library system, you'll want to select Public Library not Find your University! If you have a public library card through Solano County or Sonoma County, you should be able to use those cards too.
2. Search for or select "Napa County Library" from the list of available public libraries
3. Enter your library card number, and if required, your library card password/PIN and click Continue
4. Complete the signup process by creating your Kanopy account. Your account can be created using your Google or Facebook login, or can be done directly on Kanopy using your email address and password. Your password will need to be at least 6 characters.
5. After creating your account, you’ll receive a verification email in your inbox. Click on the link in this email to verify your email address.
6. You're ready to start watching! Click on Watch Now on the welcome screen to start browsing. Your account on Kanopy allows you to watch up to six (6) films a month for free and with no charge.